Analog Design Engineer
- Website: www.avinash-gupta.com
- Phone: +1 734 596 9029
- City: Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Degree: Master's in Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Email: email@example.com
- Bangalore,Karnataka, IN
Master's in Electrical & Computer Engineering
2022 - Present
University of Michigan Ann Arbor, USA
Pursuing Master's in ECE with a specialization in VLSI IC Design.
Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering
2016 - 2020
Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar (IIT Ropar), IN
Graduated in Electrical Engineering with a focus in VLSI and nanomaterials.
2013 - 2015
Delhi Public School, Birgunj, NP
Topped Class-11 (Overall) and Class-12 (in Mathematics) Indian Embassy, Birgunj Region.
Download Complete Resume
Analog Design Engineer
Since July 2020
Signalchip Innovations Pvt Ltd, Bangalore, IN
- Design and testing of Active Tx and Rx Filter for 5G BW Modes.
- Developing IBIS Models (ver 3.2) of DDR IO buffers, SGMII/ RGMII Tx/Rx Differential buffers.
- Top-level simulation for Analog-RF Tx chain.
Junior Research Assistant (Internship)
June 2019 - Aug 2019
Prof. Hon Ki Tsang Lab, The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK), Hong Kong (SAR)
- Investigated the carrier dynamics in graphene-Si3N4 photodetectors.
- Numerical Modeling of the carriers' drift-diffusion in MATLAB and extracted IV characteristics.
- Experimental setup (device + circuit) is modeled in Cadence to match the experimental observation.
- Avinash Kumar Gupta, M. S. Yadav and Brajesh Rawat, “Device-Circuit Co-design of Memristor based on Niobium Oxide for Large Scale Crossbar Memory,” IEEE Transaction on Very Large Scale Integration Systems, (Under Review, Preprint). (IF- 2.31).
- Akhilesh Rawat, Avinash Kumar Gupta and Brajesh Rawat, “Performance Projection of Two-dimensional Material based CMOS Inverters for Sub-10 nm Channel Length,” IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 68, no. 7, pp. 3622-3629, July 2021. (IF- 2.92).
- Aditya Kuber Parit, Mani Shankar Yadav, Avinash Kumar Gupta, Brajesh Rawat, “Design and modeling of Niobium Oxide-Tantalum Oxide-based self-selective memristor for large-scale crossbar memory,” Elsevier Chaos Solitons & Fractals Journal, vol. 145, p. 110818, March 2021. (Cited by-2, IF- 5.94).
- Mani Shankar Yadav, Avinash Kumar Gupta, Kanupriya Varshney and Brajesh Rawat, “How Good Silicon Oxide-based Memristor Can be?,” 35th IEEE International Conference on VLSI Design, Virtual, 26 Feb-2 Mar, 2022 (Accepted: Regular Paper).
- Avinash Kumar Gupta*, M. S. Yadav*, Brajesh Rawat, (*Equal Contribution), “Role of Resistive Layer in Threshold Memory Switching Memristor Device,” 4th International Conference on Memristive Materials, Devices and Systems (MEMRISYS), Tsukuba, Japan, 1-4 Nov, 2021 (Oral presentation).
- Akhilesh Rawat, Avinash Kumar Gupta, Brajesh Rawat, “High-Performance Single and Multilayer Black Phosphorous-based CMOS Inverter for Deep Sub-10-nm Technology,” 20th International Workshop on Physics of Semiconductor Devices, Kolkata, India, 17-20 Dec, 2019 (Poster presentation).
Life is lifeless without its mess...
Still working on the cookbook...